AVR Atmega8 168 328 Min. Development Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (2)
- Product Enquiry
- All 23 IO pins leaded out.
- Classic ATmega8 minimum system, eliminating the hassle of soldering
- Crystal: The socket hole welding facilitate the buyer to replace the crystal, the default hair 8M crystal
- Power supply: ISP port or external pins, three channels of power supply on the pins.
- Reset: Power-on reset and reset button
- External expansion 4 led lights, convenient debugging
- Power LED (DS1)
- Standard ISP download interface, board do not need extra power supply, use directly ISP power.
- Tested by customer, can work with arduino IDE, uploading sketch is no problem