- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
Classical ATmega 16 minimum development board, get rid off the soldering troubles
- Good PCB technology, reasonable layout, stable performance
- Standard ISP download port, for online programming.
- Built-in crystal oscillator(11.0592M ) circuit, reset circuit, power indicator
- Crystal are replaceable
- All (32) the pins of chips are brought out which are used to expand more functions.
- ATmega16/ATmega32 and all DIP-compatible chips(Please check the schematic if you want it to fit another AVR IC before you buy, Socket package is PDIP-40 Wide)
- Power supplier: Power 5.5mm Jack or pins, ISP power is not available
- Four extra channels of external power (VCC and GND)
- DC-005 Jack (5.5*2.1)
- Reset: Both power reset and button reset
- Power indicator and Programming working indicator
alirahman9316 (verified owner) –
PCB quality and component soldering is excellent. My only complaint, albeit small, is that it came with an 8MHz crystal instead of 11.0592MHz crystal.