A simple development arduino shield for programming Attiny13 or attiny 85, all eight pins output, and on board testing LED on pin2 (PB3). Great for making small fun projects.
- Simple and cheap Attiny 8 pins IC programming shield.
- All eight pins of IC is lead out on the side
- Testing LED is selectable by jumper.
- Extra reset capacitor support to reset target when upload code again without re-power it.
How to use:
- Flash the arduino main board with arduinoISP sketch
- plug the shield on the arduino, and start to flash boot-loader and sketch.
- Board is a kit only, you need to solder it by yourself.
- NOT including Attiny main ICs. You can buy Attiny13A here.