USB Blaster ED-Revsion, ALTERA CPLD/FPGA Programmer
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Support winxp,win7 win8 win10
- Stable support SignalTap II embedded logic analyzer function, grab data will never catch a mess!
- ALTERA company supports a full range of devices. Absolutely the whole series, do not worry about a device does not support!
- CPLD: MAX3000, MAX7000, MAX9000 and MAXII etc.
- FPGA: Stratix, StratixII, StratxIII, Cyclone, CycloneII, CycloneIII, ACEX1K, APEX20K and FLEX10K etc.
- Active serial configuration device: EPCS1, EPCS4, EPCS16, EPCS64 etc.
- Enhanced configuration devices: EPC1, EPC4 like.
- Supports three download mode: AS, PS and JTAG (JTAG_uart supported)
- Communication and debugging support Nios II embedded soft core processor in the system, Rev.C latest firmware! (No any warning will occur)
- High Speed: 6 times faster than conventional parallel port download cable ByteBlasterII ;
- Easy to use: MiniUSB interface easy connection, two status indicators to make debugging more handy.
- Must: current laptop has not the parallel port anymore, so common was ByteblasterMV and ByteblasterII download lines can not be used in a notebook, so for notebook users, choose USB download cable that is convenient, it is a must.
- Fully compatible with ALTERA USB Blaster. Usage, functionality and performance are consistent and original ALTERA programmer.
- Package includes 10 pins cable and USB cable.
- Please find the quartus II software and driver in our download address.
Note: JTAG protocol communication is a very vulnerable protocol, please avoid interference.
- From JTAG connector to target IC layout please follow the high frequency signal requirement.
- Make sure the PC end of USB balster can supply sufficient power, no interference and no any other USB device use together.
- Eliminate the interference source, such like cell phone, and shorten your USB cable
- if any communication error happened, reconnect the programmer, and restart Quartus II software.
There are no reviews yet.