- Stable working when offline programming, well supported MPLAB, MPLAB X faster than other verions.
- Auto restore firmware, won’t have lose firmware issue.
- Protective circuit agaist short connection by fuse (4 self-restore fuse, kit2 has none) and other circuits.
- Stable voltage and high current output
- Each device has own unique ID, support mutiple devices in the same time, support mplab x.
Compare to ICD2/Kit2:
- 16bits MCU PIC24, double times download speed. USB connection is stable than ICD2 \ KIT2.
- Offline programming function 512Kbytes. Development and debugging programming can be used to do product batch offline programming or so.
- The power supply output, internal voltage can be directly controlled by MPLAB IDE software.
- PIKCIT3, support WIN7 system. ICD2 \ KIT2 does not support 64-bit WIN7
- More stable, programmer and wide range output voltage: 1.8-5V VDD；1.8-14V VPP
Package includes PICKit3.5, USB cable, ICSP cable, 6 connector pins.