Stablizer Shield is an expansion board for Arduino, which adopts the world’s first high precision 6-axis attitude sensors.
Meanwhile, the on-board chip L298P is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors.
What’s more, with a standard XBee socket that can connect Bluetooth or WiFi module, users can use this stabilizer shield with Arduino to make some project like stabilizer car, robot car and so on.
- On board motor control IC 298P
- On board 6-axis attitude sensors integrated with gyro and accelerator MPU6050
- A standard Xbee socket – you can plug the Bluetooth/Wifi Module w Xbee interface in this socket
- Support stackable extension
- PCB Size 74.68X55.12X1.6mm
Power supply 7~18V