Arduino 12864LCD Shield
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
This shield includes a mini size 12864 dot LCD, a 5-direction control key joystick and NRF24L01 wireless port, extra pins are lead out for prototyping purpose.
- Nice displaying quality, LCD is supported by arduino library. (Same LCD PCB standalone version here.)
- Joystick generate analog value on pin A0, read different value to get its input.
- Back light can be controlled to reach low power saving purpose, arduino pin D7.
- Plug in to use wireless function, except SPI and power pins, rest pins value also print on the board. Yellow socket.
- Documentation are available here.
- A short demo video clip available here.
It is definitelly a “commercial” trick. Other mufcnaaturers provide an additional connector with the correct spacing, allowing the use of perfboards. Contrary to the complaints, Arduino still does not offer the additional connector.