[price-up] NRF24L01 2.4G Wireless Module, Genuine Chip
RF24L01B low power wireless module, use NRF24L01 chip from Nordic, 2.4G lisence-free ISM band, highest working data speed is 2Mbps,
- Additional information
- Reviews (4)
- Product Enquiry
RF24L01+ low power wireless module, use NRF24L01 chip from Nordic, 2.4G lisence-free ISM band, highest working data speed is 2Mbps, 125channels can reach different point or jump frequency communication needs, small size 18*37 mm, high efficiency GFSK modulation, anti-interfere, specially suit for indutrial control.
- 2.4Ghz lisence-free ISM band
- Highest data speed 2Mbps，high efficient GFSK modulation, anti-interfere, specially suit for indutrial control
- 125 channel, can reach different point or jump frequency communication needs
- Integrated hardware 8/16 bytes CRC confirmation and point to mutiple points communication adress control, combine TDMA – CMDA – FDMA working principle, enable wireless communication.
- Low power comunpiton 1.9 – 3.6V ，Standby mode only need 1uA ；
- Module can set address by software, only output data when receive own device address(display interruption), can directly connect to any single chip, easy to program.
- Send and receive interruption signal, send 28 bytes maximally each time.
- Integrated special voltage regulator, use any kind of power including DC/DC power can have better communication effort.
- Standard DIP jack, easy for embedded system application.
- CLK，DATA，DR three wires connection，easy to program。
- Two channels data receive, embedded circular antennas, communication distance is 20-30 meters in open and no interferes environment.
- Dimension: 34mm * 17mm * 1mm（PCB embedded antennas）
Vehicle monitoring, remote control, telemetry, small wireless network, wireless access control systems, residential short range paging, industrial data acquisition systems,wireless tags, identification, non-contact RF smart card, a small wireless data terminals, security, fire systems, wireless remote control system, bio-signal acquisition, hydrological and meteorological monitoring, robot control, wireless 232 data communications, wireless digital audio, digital image transmission
This is only one piece of Nrf24l01
These are very good modules. Use the RF24 library (not Mirf). Go to http://maniacbug.github.io/RF24/index.html to find all the information you need.
This is cool, works as expected. I will test the clone and give feedback.
remymorra (verified owner) –
email@example.com (verified owner) –
I bought 5 and all of them works. These products follows the pcb layout what you find in the datasheet of the nRF24l01 chip’s datasheet. I also designed pcb-s with the same layout and orderd them from a PCB maker factory, and those worked a bit better.