[Retired]Stackable Bluetooth BT Arduino Shield
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
And now, we provide HC-05, which could be setting to Master or Slave by user.
Note:Only between master device and slave device can be paired with each other. Between Master and Master devices or Slave and Slave devices can’t be paired each other. The Slave mode could be paired with PDA, PC etc.
- Arduino compatible.
- Typical -80dBm sensitivity.
- Up to +4dBm RF transmit power.
- Fully Qualified Bluetooth V2.0+EDR 3Mbps Modulation.
- Low Power Operation.
- PIO control.
- UART interface with programmable baud rate.
- Integrated PCB antenna.
- Default Baud rate: 38400, Data bits:8, Stop bit:1,Parity:No parity.
- Supported baud rate: 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200,230400,460800.
- Status instruction port PIO1: low-disconnected, high-connected(3V3);
- Auto-connect the last device on power as default.
- Permit matched device connect by default.
- Default PINCODE:”1234”.
- Auto-reconnect in 30 min when disconnected as a result of beyond the range of connection.
- As a Wireless Serial Port for Arduino and other MCUs