Core SAMD21 Features:
- Powerful SAMD21 mini PCB board, 32-bit ARM cortex M0.
- 256KB flash, 32KB SRAM, and an operating speed of up to 48MHz
- One of the most unique features of the SAMD21 is SERCOM – a set of six configurable serial interfaces that can be turned into either a UART, I2C master, I2C slave, SPI master, or SPI slave. Each SERCOM provides for a lot of flexibility: the ports can be multiplexed, giving you a choice of which task each pin is assigned.
- Software supports arduino (default bootloader loaded), micropython, etc.
- Compact mini size 21.5 x 28.5 mm, capable to embed into your small projects inteligent system.
- Lead out most pins of the core SAMD21 MCUs, total 42 pins (including 1x 3.3V, 1x 5V_USB, 3x GND)
- All pin pitch is 2.0mm. For all the pin descriptions please see attached image.
- Surround with basic essential perpherial circuits:
- 32K RTC crystal
- 250mA, 1.5-5Vin, Iq=6uA LDO SC6206 power regulator.
- On board programmable LED on pin D13
- On board programming USB pin port, on top right corner: D+, D-, GND, +5V pin port.
- You need a USB-to-pin header cable to connect from USB to these pins. Please prepare this alone.
- (Default) Currently preloaded with arduino bootloader, you can attach USB cable and use with arduino core out of box.
- Main board
- 2x pitch 2.00mm 1×40 pin header
- 1x pitch 2.00mm 2×2 pin header for attaching USB cable connection.