[price-up] MEGA 2560 RPO ATmega2560-16AU Mini Board, USB CH340G
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Embedded version Mega 2560 CH340G / ATmega2560 – Compatible with Arduino Mega 2560 motherboard. Built on the Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and USB-UART interface chip CH340G.
- The board is compact and size is 38x55mm. This is a great solution to make your final project on the embedding prototype board.
The motherboard functions like the Arduino Mega 2560. It is an embedded motherboard, but it is also stable and uses the original chip ATmega2560 (16 MHz).
- The board uses the chip CH340G as the converter UART-USB. Provides a stable data exchange result when you work at a frequency of 12Mhz (requires driver to be installed to the computer).
- Mega PRO (embedded) 2560 CH340G / ATmega2560 – Connect to a computer via a microUSB cable (almost for all Android smartphones).
- You can power the board or power the pins through the MicroUSB connector. The voltage regulator (LDO) can handle input voltages from 6V to 9V (peak 18V) DC. The output current is 5V – about 800mA, 3.3V – about 800mA (note that the higher the input voltage, the lower the output current). This will provide reliable power for most of your initial projects.
Notice the main chip could be atmega2560-16AU or atmega2560-16U.