The module supports the standard 80211b/g/n protocol and has a built-in TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can configure the networking function using the existing device of the module or build a separate network controller.
- Support SPI| HSP丨SD10丨1UART丨 I2C丨12s丨pWM|1876 and other interfaces
- Built-in 288KB SRAM / 1MB Flash
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- Compatible with AT firmware
The module adopts a highly reliable package, which reduces the volume and weight of the product, saves production costs, is easy to automate, and is suitable for use in large-scale, low-cost modern production.
- The main chip uses W600, which is a 32-bit cortex-M3 core.
- 288KBSRAM, 8MbitFlash
- Support for SoftAP and Stati. n mode
- Support 802.11b/g/n standard protocol
- Support UART/GPIO/PWM, etc.
- Support for firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Easy to use AT firmware instructions
- Package DIP-18
- Size 26*16*3(.2)mm
- Storage RAM: 288KB, Flash: 8Mbit (l.MByte)
- Support interface UART/GPIOPWM/SPl/!?C/12S
- UART supports 1200bps-2Mbps, default 115200bps
- Antenna form Onboard PCB antenna, gain 2dBi
- Authentication method WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Wi-Fi mode Station/SoftAP/Station+SoftAP
- Encryption method WEP64/WEP128/TKlP/CCMP(AES)
- Specification characteristics
- Input frequency 2.4GHz ~ 2.4835MHz
- Output Power
- 72.2Mbps PA output power – 12dBm
- 11b mode PA output power – 19 dBm