ATtiny Mini Dev board Series [IC]
$1.90 – $3.40
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
These are three types of Attiny mini development board, based on attiny series ICs 2313A, 85 and 44A.
- Compact size. breadboard friendly.
- Only a few necessary peripheral circuits: reset buttons, ICSP programming port, crystal (attiny85 don’t have) and decoupling capacitors.
- All the pins are lead out, so for attiny 85 SOP-8 package, 8 pins lead out,
and 14 pins for attiny44, 20 pins for attiny2313.
- Attiny2313 and Attiny44 has on board 16mhz crystal.
- Great for small projects that request a small MCU and compact size PCB.
- Can be programmed for arduino.Get a USBASP will make all work every easy.
- Find our wiki page for this board here. Currently use Attinycore board can work well.
- Arduino attiny bootloader
- Arduino playground link about attiny series.
- Tutorial about how to program it.
xr4tch3tx (verified owner) –
I love these tiny boards, cheaper than buying the chip alone. Although with the crystal being 16MHz instead of 20 you will need to add a board version to the arduino IDE