Arduino-Compatible Due AT91SAM3X8E Board EDArduino
- Additional information
- Reviews (5)
- Product Enquiry
ARM Core benefits
The Due has a 32-bit ARM core that can outperform typical 8-bit microcontroller boards. The most significant differences are:
- A 32-bit core, that allows operations on 4 bytes wide data within a single CPU clock. (for more information look int type page).
- CPU Clock at 84Mhz.
- 96 KBytes of SRAM.
- 512 KBytes of Flash memory for code.
- a DMA controller, that can relieve the CPU from doing memory intensive tasks.
Schematic, Reference Design & Pin Mapping
- EAGLE files: arduino-Due-reference-design.zip
- Schematic: arduino-Due-schematic.pdf
- Pin Mapping: SAM3X Pin Mapping page
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 12 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||12|
|Analog Outputs Pins||2 (DAC)|
|Total DC Output Current on all I/O lines||130 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||800 mA|
|DC Current for 5V Pin||800 mA|
|Flash Memory||512 KB all available for the user applications|
|SRAM||96 KB (two banks: 64KB and 32KB)|
|Clock Speed||84 MHz|
EDAduino series get 17% discount for ordering 50pcs +, price auto update in cart page. For this one due, is 20pcs+.
Include MicroUSB cable.