- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on logicgreen 8F328 IC, which is 99% compatible with arduino used ATMEGA238P IC. (no guarantee fully compatible, the best is to buy a sample and test for your project).
- Pre-loaded bootloder for the IC, you can directly upload sketch to use.
- Support auto upload. Use FTDT FT232RL, CP2102, etc with DTR pin can auto upload like normal pro mini. Also a backup method for without DTR, just hold down RESET button when “compiling”, then release when “uploading”.
- On board power LED, and D13 LED. Reset button.
- All the same pro mini pins, but expand pins on side, please refer to datasheet to explore functions:
- SWD SWC pins (programming port)
- PE4 PE5 pins
- No need external crystals, IC has 16Mhz crystal internal.
- On board three way SMD jumper, RAW 5Vin – VCC – regulator 3.3V
- Support 5V RAW as VCC directly in
- Support regulated 3.3V as VCC, also can work for MCU
- Same as promini:
- A4, A5, A6, A7 is inside in the board.
- Pull up reserved SMD resistors space for IIC on back side.
- Better not used for experiment, your often daily programming learning or testing, although no problem, but if unexpected error cause the board bricked, you need special programmer to re-programme the bootloader.
- Good to migrate to a low cost board instead of original expensive board.
- Same way to upload sketch as pro mini, notice to choose the board
- 8F328P – original IC bootloader, please use this one
- 8F328D – compatible, can also upload code, but don’t know if any unknow error.
- Pro mini – also can upload, but active very wired 🙂
- Datasheet, board file (HSP 3.6C) please see here.
- Buck order 17% off for more than 100pcs order. Please try sample first, and decide if all good to implement.
- Will build next version TQFP-48 footprint IC, nearly same cost but more functions.
- Logicgreen series ICs, programmer will be available later. Support pre-flash for 1K pieces order.
- Crystal no placed default, the MCU can use internal clock for most cases.
- Default power selection by 3-way jumper on board, default on 5V.