This can 2nd version of the customized arduino-compatible UNO R3 board, fully compatible with the arduino official version, but replaced some expensive parts and more extra pins lead out. Cost down but maybe better performance.
Main customized features:
- Replace the expensive 16u2 USB-TTL IC to CH340 IC, cost nearly half, and can avoid the 16u2 driver compatibility problem which found on some win7/win8 OS.
- Replace the main IC atmega 328 PTH to atmega SMD QFP.
- Replace the large USB-B to modem USB micro USB.
- Reserved extra male pins holes, so both female and male pins available on board.
- Reserved another 2×4 pin holes, next to ISCP, pins includes: TX, RX, VCC, GND, IIC-SCL, IIC-SDA
- All the rest features are kept the same as the official version.
- Lead out A6 and A7, can be used.
Buck order price $4.4 for more than 30pcs, price will change in cart.
- CH340 Driver can find on this page.
- No any other documents, schematic available for this item.