STM32F103 Maple Board, Arduino
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- 32-bit ARM development board. Coupled with the Maple IDE.
- Much better performance than atmega, and upgrade your design into a higher level in a fastest and eastiest way.
- Breadboard friendly
- Dimensions: 2.02″ x 0.72″
- STM32 F103RCBT6: a 32-bit ARM Cortex M3 microprocessor
- Clock Speed: 72 MHz
- Input Voltage (recommended): 3.0V-12V
- 34 Digital I/O Pins (GPIO)
- 9 Analog Input Pins
- 12-bit ADC resolution
- 12 PWM pins at 16-bit resolution
- Dedicated USB port for programming and communications
- 120 KB Flash and 20 KB SRAM
- Integrated SPI (2) and I2C (2)
- 7 Channels of Direct Memory Access
- 3 USART devices
- Four 4-channel Timers
- Support for low power and sleep modes (<500uA)
narioinc89 (verified owner) –
got it working with the STM maple IDE as explained here https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/Arduino_STM32/wiki/Installation. Works as expected.