DAPLink CMSIS-DAP Programmer Debugger, Cortex, STM32
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Update to R2 version red board, please notice.
- Hardware based on chip STM32F103C8T6, firmware based on X893 github open source project.
- WIN10 driver free, but may need install in WIN7/8
- Capable to program all ARM Cortex M core chips.
- Design and supported by ARM, (St-link for STM32, designed by ST company)
- Support our NRF51822 boards, tested with our nrf51822 board in arduino IDE
- Work well in MDK IDE, but NOT supported in IAR, please notice. Recognized as (CMSIS-DAP debugger)
- Support debugging in MDK IDE
- Fast speed, slightly slower than Jlink V8
- Include extra driver, can also use as a normal USB-TTL tool.
R2 Board Updates:
- Lead out all pins for use, when firmware flashed, can be used as a programmer, if not it can be used as a development board.
- Also can be used as USB-TTL serial tool.
- Programmer PORT SWD:
- front: SW_DIO, SW_CLK, SWO, TDI, RST (reset)
- back: VREF, U1TXD, U1RXD, GND, 3V3
- For STM32 programming, need connect SW_DIO, SW_CLK, RST, 3V3 power and GND.
- Two status LED PB12, PB13
There are no reviews yet.