Pocket E-Paper With NFC Reader Writer Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- 1.54″ 200×200 Mono Color Epaper
- Flash power comsumption is about 10-15mA
- PLASE NOTICE, the display is very fragile, do not drop it, fix it somewhere instead.
- On board NFC writer and reader, transceive data from/to your cell phone
- Power by coin cell battery LIR2032 (not CR2032), this is not included in the package, pleasse prepare it alone.
- On power boost TPS61221, battery can be drained down to 0.7V
- On board press button, pressing button down to run whole system, release to power it off.
Main controller by low power STM32L051
- down to uA level power usage
- Debug SWD port: GND (from antenna side) / CLK / DIO / 3V3.
- Extra Serial Port PA9 / PA10 for UART1
- Programmerable LED STM32 PA2
- I2C PB6 PB7 communication with NFC chip ST25DV
Epaper demo code please find in this page, NFC demo code please see here. Other more demo code please see here.
Demo video please see here. (show the broken display first)
Shipment: Each purchase for one module only.
There are no reviews yet.