- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- On Board STM32F103RCT6 main MCU (enhanced, 64 pin, 256K flash, LQFP, -40~85 degree)
- On board Jtag debug connector
- On board 2M SPI Flash (-> SPI3), tested can used as USB stick when programmed and connect to PC.
- On board wireless NRF24L01 pre-defined connector, plug to use ( -> SPI1)
- On board TFT LCD, and OLED connector, plug to use ( -> SPI2), Supported our
- On board micro USB connector.
- Programmable two LEDs PA8 and PA2. Power Indicator LED.
- On board programmable and function buttons:
- PA0- wake-up button
- PC1 programmable button
- PC13 programmable button
- NRST reset button.
- All breakout pins on board for use.
- Breakout pin headers for USART debug and SWD programmable port.
- RXD TXD GND 5V
- SWDIO, SWCLK, GND, 3V3, BOOT0
- On board crystal 8mhz, and RTC crystal 32.768khz.
- Pre-loaded demo code, to simulate SPI Flash as USB stick, print debug info on screen, connect via USB to PC, read and write files. (need format), demo here.
- Package only include the main PCB board.
Arduino IDE Supported