[price-up] NRF51822 Bluetooth BLE Module, ARM M0, Arduino [VER]
$4.00 – $6.70
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Single chip, highly flexible, 2.4 GHz multi-protocol device
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU core
- 256kB/128kB flash + 32kB/16kB RAM
- Supports Bluetooth low energy protocol stacks
- Thread safe and run-time protected
- Event driven API
- On air compatible with nRF24L series
- 3 data rates (2Mbps/1Mbps/250kbps)
- +4dBm output power
- -93dBm sensitivity, Bluetooth low energy
- PPI system for maximum power-efficient applications and code simplification
- Flexible power management system with automatic power management of each peripheral
- Configurable I/O mapping for analog and digital I/O
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +105°C
Product description page see here.
- Mini board size, board pitch 2.54mm, can be place on breadboard, easy for prototyping.
- All the brand inductance capacitor components, high-frequency performance superior.
- Lead out useful IO and ADC pins. SWD programming port.
- Small size, size only 1.64 * 2.2CM.
- Golden plating, well made board.
- Lead out all the pins IC NRF51822
- Module size 16.5*28.8mm
- Price effective.
- All include breakout board.
- Mobile phone accessories
- Rezence wireless charging monitoring
- PC peripherals
- Consumer Electronics (CE) remote controls
- Proximity/Alert sensors
- Smart Home
- Sports, fitness and healthcare sensors
- Smart RF tags
- Toys and electronic games
- Intelligent domestic appliances
- Industrial and commercial sensors
There are no reviews yet.