- HM-10, JDY-08 Compatible
- This is the mini demo (or development) board for EB-08, suffix D for demo board.
- Firmware compatible with HM-10, but the original EY-08 firmware maybe better. Also fully compatible with JDY-08, information please google.
- We documented and updated documents in our wiki page, but for customer only.
- For EY-08 module please search in store.
- 4x pins for GPIO1, 2, 3, 4.
- IO1 is connected to on board LED via jumper.
- 4x PWM pins
- PWM 2 is to mosfet control of mini motor (for vibrator you know 😀 )
- PWM 1, 3, 4 to on board RGB LED, PWM 1, 3, 4 via jumpers (on middle pins).
- On back side 3.3V regulator, reset button, and CH340 USB-TTL USB debugger.
- 1x Power LED – on board front – left – top
- 1x Status LED and pin – next to power LED, when connection established, turn off (vice verse control by AT commands)
- 1x iBeacon Boardcasting LED and pin – indicting the broadcasting status, when connection established will be OFF.
- 1x Wake up pin, when send comands to turn it to sleep, this can wake up by external MCU.
- Serial UART interface on bottom right side – GND TXD RXD, VDD.
- When connection not established, you can control by AT commands.
- When connected, you can send data via 0x..FFE1 UUID, or send commands/control via 0xFFE2 UUID.
- Our demo android APK is “NRF connect”, which works for BLE commands.
- For quick start, you don’t need \r\n at end of commands.
To connector Motor:
- Notice when running motor, the interference will break the CH340 USB-TTL connection, but not bluetooth. If you use USB debugging, please notice this.
- External Motor power supply to VMOT and GND pin.
- Motor connect to VMOT and next pin PWM (which is PWM2).