- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
A development board based on ESP32 PICO Soc IC.
The IC already integrated many peripheral circuits inside, so this board peripheral circuit is very simple. On Board resources marked on board
- 3.3V power regulator – AMS1117-3.3V
- USB-TTL serial Bridge – CP2102
- Auto reset circuit, arduino IDE compatible.
- On Board ESP32 PICO IC and antenna
- EN and Boot buttons, on board power indicator LED.
See more description on this page.
- The current stock version is V4.
- For volume pricing (a reel), please contact espressif directly email@example.com, we don’t have any discount for this item.
crunkstar (verified owner) –
Fast shipping. Nice customer support. Cheap prices. Item works like a charm. 10/10
Sander (verified owner) –
Great device, but pressing the reset is required to boot up the device with an external power supply. Something I haven’t noticed with the other ESP32 products.
Sander, this only happens because ESP32-PICO-KIT misses a resistor. Please take a look at the following link: