- Use on official ESP-WROOM-32 modules.
- Use generic CP2102 USB to Serial chip.
- Full tested before send.
- Support automatically download. No need manually setup for boot or download mode.
- Support ESP32-arduino.
- Breadboard friendly.
The ESP-WROOM-32 is a universal Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that is powerful and versatile for low-power sensor networks and demanding tasks such as voice coding, audio streaming and MP3. Decoding and so on.
The core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip*, which is scalable and adaptive. Two CPU cores can be individually controlled or powered up. The clock frequency can be adjusted from 80 MHz to 240 MHz. The user can power off the CPU and use the low-power coprocessor to continuously monitor the status changes of the peripherals or whether certain analogs exceed the threshold. The ESP32 also integrates a wide range of peripherals including capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low noise sense amplifiers, SD card interfaces, Ethernet interfaces, high speed SDIO / SPI, UART, I2S and I2C.
CPU and memory
The ESP32-D0WDQ6 has two low-power Xtensa® 32-bit LX6 MCUs. On-chip storage includes:
- • 448 KB ROM for program startup and kernel function calls.
- • 520 KB on-chip SRAM for data and instruction storage.
- • 8 KB of SRAM in the RTC, RTC slow memory, which can be accessed by the coprocessor in Deep-sleep mode.
- • 8 KB of SRAM in the RTC, RTC Express Memory, which can be used for data storage and access by the host CPU during RTC startup in Deep-sleep mode.
- • 1 kbit eFuse, of which 256 bits are system-specific (MAC address and chip settings); the remaining 768 bits are reserved for user applications, including Flash encryption and chip ID.
- • ESP-WROOM-32 integrates 4MB of SPIFlash