The ESP32CAM is a tiny module based on ESP32 chip and OV2640. You can even program the ESP32CAM through the ESP-IDF by installing the ESP32 Core.
The ESP32CAM equips the ESP32 with everything necessary to program, run and develop on the wonderchip. It also features a LiPo charger (IP5306) , so your ESP32CAM project can be battery-powered and truly wireless. Additionally, the board reserved the MPU6050,BME280 and an analog MIC.
- Dual-core Tensilica LX6 microprocessor
- Up to 240MHz clock frequency
- 520kB internal SRAM
- 4MB Flash memory
- Integrated 802.11 BGN WiFi transceiver
- Integrated dual-mode Bluetooth (classic and BLE)
- Hardware accelerated encryption (AES, SHA2, ECC, RSA-4096)
- CP2104 USB TTL
- Output Formats(8-bit):
- 8-bit compressed data
- 8-/10-bit Raw RGB data
- Maximum Image Transfer Rate
- UXGA/SXGA: 15fps
- SVGA: 30fps
- CIF: 60fps
- Scan Mode: Progressive
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Field of View : 78 degree
- Maxmium Pixel: 200W
- Sensor best resolution: 1600 * 1200
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
- Weight: 5g
- Development environment is IDF, demo code here.
- On board MPU6050 and BEM280 pad, user can solder by youself.
- On board IP5306, can charge and use lithium battery