CC1101 433M Wireless Module [Version]
$5.20 – $10.30
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Generate Features about CC1101:
- Work on 433 MHz free ISM RF band, no need license.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, and address control
- The maximum rate of 500kbps (1.2K Min.), support for 2-FSK, GFSK, FSK and MSK modulation, support the transmission channel before the auto-clean-up visits (CCA), the Carrier Sense System, very suitable for using at industrial environment.
- Fast frequency changes brought about by a suitable synthesizer frequency hopping system
- Most 256 program channels (20M band).
- Large data buffer area. Separate 64-byte RX and TX data FIFO
- Address can be set up by software, only received local address only when the output data (provided interrupt instruction), can be directly connected using a variety of MCU, very convenient
- High sensitivity: 1.2Kbps under-110dBm, 1% packet error rate
- Lower current consumption: 20mA averagely in RX mode and 30mA averagely in TX mode, at 10dBm
- CC1101-LSS: Low Power, SPI interface, Spring Coil
- CC1101-LUS: Low Power, UART TLL interface, Spring Coil
- CC1101-LUR: Low Power, UART TTL interface, rod antenna
- CC1101-MSR: Medium Power, SPI interface, rod antenna
All the modules can communicate with our other CC1100 modules.
About the antenna type, please see on this page.
Specification of CC1101-LSS:
- Setup software can modify Rate, Power, Frequency
- Wireless wake-up functionality to support low-power electromagnetic activation, wireless wake-up low-power sleep state of the equipment
Specification of CC1101-LUS/LUR:
- Use professional single MCU design, lower user cost and use UART TTL interface. Smart data control, less programming code needs.
- Support transparent data communication and DL/645 rule.
- This module is combine with high performance sliver-finished spring coil antenna, cost-efficiency.
Specification of CC1101-MSR:
- Modules in the transceiver mode switching time <1ms
- Note: Try to avoid high-power high-power transmitter module is a long time in the state! If you do not need to send data, it is recommended to switch to receiver mode or sleep mode.