RFM69 Wireless Transceiver
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
RFM69 series wireless communication module, is designed to work at 315/433/868 / 915MHz ISM band global free application designed for low-power, high-bandwidth wireless digital communications module. The modules have a low cost, small size, stable, product consistency and other characteristics, the highest spatial rate of up to 300Kbps, can be widely used in daily life and activities of the occasion requires a wireless connection can also be used for industrial control, access control, attendance, surveillance and security industries.
RFM69 series wireless communication module based on whether the band MCU, whether to raise the power amplifier, data interface and packaging methods are divided into a variety of models to choose from, various types of modules within the same family can communicate with each other, all the models of advanced design, the excellent technical indicators meet FCC / CE standard parameters required to meet the client’s authentication needs.
RFM69 type is without MCU, transmit power below 13dBm wireless communication module.
- RFM69H: RFM69 high power +20dbm board, 433mhz band
- Operating Frequency: 315/433/868 / 915MHz
- Modulation: FSK / OOK
- Transmit power: 13dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -120dBm (1.2kb / s in ook)
- Transfer rate: 300Kbps
- Emission current: 45mA @ 13dBm
- Receiving Current: 16mA
- Standby current: <0.1uA
- Data interface: SPI interface
- Communication distance: 0 to 800 meters (1.2kb / s rate, viewing distance)
- Antenna Impedance: 50Ω
- Working temperature: -40 ~ 85 ° C
- Power supply: DC 1.8V ~ 3.6V
- Dimensions: 20x16x2mm
Advanced function includes RSSI measurement, arduino wireless programming, etc.
- Medical devices and remote control
- Logistics tracking, warehouse inspection, electronic tags, etc.
- Consumer Electronics Wireless Application
- Low-power telemetry
- Wireless sensor network applications