[price-up] 4432 SMD Wireless Transceiver R2 (433M,1KM Range)
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
4432-SMD wireless module is used by the company using the Silicon Labs Si4432 B1 version of the chip carefully designed, it is a complete, compact, low-power wireless transceiver module. EZRadioPRO series ISM band wireless chip of Silicon Labs SI4432 by Silicon launched the company in 2009, it is a highly integrated wireless ISM band transceiver chip can work within 240-960 MHZ frequency range with high receiver sensitivity (- 121 dBm) and the maximum output power can reach + 20DBm, which to some extent to meet the RF signal amplification development difficult problem. By then the maximum power setting conditions, open communication distance up the kilometers.
Known as “King through the wall,” he said. Module integrates all RF devices and related functions, users do not need to understand the relevant knowledge of the radio, you can use this module to easily develop a stable and reliable wireless related products.
- 4432-SMD is based on the company’s original Silicon relevant information from well-designed professional manufacturing, the most fitting of various characteristics SI4432.
- Murata high-frequency device module used in all specifications of inductance and capacitance, the crystal of 10ppm precision specifications ensure that the wireless module features to be fully reflected.
- From Shenzhen professional OEM factory using precision SMT lead-free solder processing, all modules have been professional equipment testing, consistency and stability of the modules are fully protected.
- SPI interface, small size volume, convenient Stamp Interface embedded design, fully extended from your equipment performance to the next level.
- Frequency range: 420-450M (antenna matching optimum range, and the country for free ISM band)
- Sensitivity: Up to -120 ~ -121dBm (1.2Kbps)
- Wireless transmitter maximum output power: 20dBm (1.2Kbps, 433M)
- Data transfer rate: 0.123-256kbps
- Modulation mode: FSK, GFSK and OOK
- Power: 1.8-3.6 V
- Ultra-low consumption in
- power-down mode is 10nA (4.21ms),
- in the standby mode 300nA,
- sleep mode 600nA (1.21ms);
- receiving current 18.5mA,
- the maximum emission current of 80mA (200us).
- Digital received signal strength indication (RSSI)
- Timed wake-up function, wireless wake-up function (WUT)
- Automatic matching and two-way antenna switch control
- Configurable packet structure
- Preamble detection
- 64-byte transmit and receive data register (FIFO)
- Chip integrated low-battery detection
- Chip temperature sensor and 8-bit analog to digital converter
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ + 80 ° C (temperature characteristics and product consistency is much better!)
- Integrated Voltage Regulator
- Frequency hopping
- On reset function
- Built-in crystal error adjustment function
- The chip automatically calculate and check CRC-16, and supports three 16-bit CRC polynomial
- Up to 4-byte Frame head available, the receiving end using frame head filter, so you can set up to receive press address.