Module can be found here.
Basic breakout on left:
- On Board output pins from front left to right:
- I2S interface: DATA, BCK, LRCK
- Power interface: VDD, GND
- Analog audio interface: OUT_R+, OUT_R-, OUT_L+, OUT_L-
- Two type firmware for selection:
- I2S version – pin to pin match our I2S DAC codec module
- Analog output version – Need to connect to external amilifier
- Can use our programmer to re-flash firmware.
- On board two bluetooth status LEDs, default defined by factory firmware.
- On board regulator 5V-3.3V for on board system.
- On board delay boot circuit, which is needed by CSRA64215.
- On board back side programmer interface, notice module pin not yet soldered for this.
- Schematic available here.
Brasic breakout + Amplifier on right:
- Based on basic version, added TI TPA6132 headphone stereo amplifier, can directly play to headphone, also can connect to amplifier.
- Pin definition please see attached image. Notice two indicator LEDs already are on board.
- Directly single-end AUX output, you can find a 3F07 or similar audio jack to play it.
Documentation please see wiki page.