- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
The HC32L130/HC32L136 series is an MCU with ultra-low power consumption and wide voltage operating range designed to extend the battery life of portable measurement systems.
Integrated 12-bit 1M sps high-precision SARADC and integrated comparator, operational amplifier, built-in high-performance PWM timer, LCD display, multiple UART, SPI, I2C and other rich communication peripherals
Built-in AES, TRNG and other information security modules have the characteristics of high integration, high anti-interference, high reliability and ultra-low power consumption.
- HC32L136K8TA LQFP-64 pins chip, lead out all the pins
- Reserved low power segment display, you can buy it alone from here, or use the IOs as free.
- On board lithium battery port, and lihitum battery charge management chip
- Includes standby and charging indicator LED
- Programmable PD4 input button, and PD5 output programmable LED
- On board USB-TTL Serial communication chip:
- Programming, debug and charging bettery via USB, use HDSC ISP programmer.
- Default connect USB to ISP via jumper
- Set BOOT0 to VCC to enter into flash mode
- On board power on/off switch, power led indictor, selectable VCC 3.3V or 5V