Motor Stepper Servo RPI Raspberry Pi Shield R2, PCA9685 TB6612
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
This expansion board is an all-in-one robot expansion on the market that supports both Stepper / Motor / Servo and can be expanded with more control interfaces by using multiple boards, Particularly suitable for players DIY robots, smart car, robot arm, intelligent PTZ and so on a variety of applications.
The control interface is simple to use I2C interface, compatible with 3.3V / 5V level, it is also applicable to other development boards on the market.
- 4x servo drive, 3P standard interface, convenient connection 5V servo and LED lights
- 4x motor interface M1 ~ M4
- or 2x stepper interface: M1+M2,M3+M4
- Single power supply, normal power supply voltage range of 5V ~ 12V; (according to the control of the motor control voltage selection of the correct input voltage and current)
- through the Raspberry Pi I2C bus to complete the data input / output,
- All the way I2C interface, compatible with 5V level, can be connected arduino or other development board control
- All the way I2C interface, can be accessed by a variety of sensors, expansion of various applications
- Expansion board address by the four address pins, up to 16 expansion boards at the same time
- Support 16 PWM channel output
- 12-bit resolution, adjustable PWM frequency up to 1.6KHz, configurable push-pull or open-drain output
- Support infrared receiver function, convenient infrared control
- On Board IC PCA9685, TB715A2, etc
- Working voltage: 5V ~ 12V
- Interface: I2C
- Size: 65x56x21mm
- Weight: 0.02kg
There are no reviews yet.