- Raspberry Pi supported, by default connector
- Arduino supported, can use side pad pins.
- On board E-paper is 2.13”, 250*122, 130 DPI, black and white only.
- Unlike other display, when power down, the display is still on there.
Notice – the back board is nearly same size as display, please gently remove from raspberry pi, otherwise can drag it off and broken.
Each purchase is for one display module only.
Dipslay drive chip updated since from 2019 early, please try both old and new demo code. Git clone into RPI to run.
- old demo code -> epd_2in13_test.py
- new demo code -> epd_2in13_V2_test.py
- Please copy from here https://bitbucket.org/e_dragon/rpi/src/master/Display/epd_new/examples/