1602 LCD USB Mini Drive Board, RPI Driver Free
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- Based on LCD2USB project, simplified and minimium board design for only 1602 LCD
- Based on VUSB technology, can receive data input directly via microUSB port.
- Preflashed with LCD2USB firmware.
- Driver free on raspberry pi system – install python module by command “sudo pip install lcd2usb”. Should be also possible for many linux based projects.
- On windows, need install libusb32 driver. Can use demo in project github to test.
- Save your RPI a lot of IOs.
- Also two detectable input buttons, generally called key-a and key-b on board.
- Lead out serial UART debug port, but not used by default firmware.
- More demo code for python in linux please see on this page.
- Include main board, 16P pin female header not pre-soldered.
- From 2018 April, 20th, include a short handy USB cable, super good and well tested.
- Test here.
There are no reviews yet.