- On Board a 1.8” LCD, ST7735, 128*128, SPI interface LCD. This is a small size, easy to use LCD.
- On board a joystick controller, RPI control pins: up-p6, left-p5, down-p26, right-p19, press-p13
- Extra three side press buttons P16, P20, P21.
- All joystick and buttons connection can be disconnected by cutting off the jumpers.
- Back side LCD back light control by IO P24 or directly connect to ground, via jumper. (Default connect to ground, no need to control by code)
- Please notice: only hold the PCB instead of the edge of the LCD, otherwise can drag the lcd off.
Early prototype demo video.
Demo code and Schematic avaialble here.