[price-up]Ambient Light Intensity Sensor TSL2561 Breakout
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- On Board 5V-3.3V LDO, support 5V power supply
- The TSL2561 Luminosity Sensor Breakout is a sophisticated light sensor which has a flat response across most of the visible spectrum.
- Unlike simpler sensors, the TSL2561 measures both infrared and visible light to better approximate the response of the human eye.
- And because the TSL2561 is an integrating sensor (it soaks up light for a predetermined amount of time), it is capable of measuring both small and large amounts of light by changing the integration time.
- The TSL2561 is capable of direct I2C communication and is able to conduct specific light ranges from 0.1 – 40k+ Lux easily.
- Additionally, the TSL12561 contains two integrating analog-to-digital converters (ADC) that integrate currents from two photodiodes, simultaneously. The built in ADC means you can use this with any microcontroller, even if it doesn’t have analog inputs.
- The current draw is extremely low, so its great for low power data-logging systems. about 0.5mA when actively sensing, and less than 15 uA when in powerdown mode.