RGB LED Matrix Panel Driver Board, ESP8266 WIFI R2
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
Update R2 Version:
- Longer plug-in pin for input, in case the board have any physical confliction with panel frame
- Side angled output pin header
- Spare pins lead out: 3V3, GND, RST, A0, TXD, RXD, 5V, GND in 2*8 pin header
- ROW_D, ROW_C, ROW_E, OE pin connect to panel via jumper, some pins may not be used, please try by yourself and set them free to use.
- Based on D1 mini ESP8266 WIFI board
- Software based on PXmatrix library.
- Demo test can see here. And here.
- Power supply in from DC5.5-2.1 power plug port, supply for D1 mini and Matrix panel
- Lead out all signal pins, can be used for other purposes or ground them.
- DIP toggle switch can turn on or off all signals from D1 mini.
- Duplicate output port of panel on board in case you need cascade connection.
- Drive board
- 40CM data cable default, connect to output of panel (longger cable for large board.)
Package NOT includes but need:
- If you need chain the panels, for example 5 32×32 our version outdoor panels, please write note how many you need chain, we can add extra longer cable for you.
- Each extra longer cable 1.5M for 1usd, please buy by add cost via this link.
- Load sketch into D1 mini, plug on board to panel.
- Connect the 40CM data pin from output of board to panel output.
- Connect power supply from board to panel power pins.
- Optionally turn on/off toggle switch in case the boot pins conflict with D1 mini.
- Power on board or reset D1 mini, optionally turn on all toggle switches.
Demo Sketch based on PXMatrix library for our following panels:
- 32×16: Tested OK
- 64×64: Tested OK
- All demo code in our arduino main github folder – skechbook – ESP Matrix.