- Based on D1 mini ESP8266 WIFI board
- Software based on PXmatrix library.
- Demo test can see here. And here.
- Power supply in from DC5.5-2.1 power plug port, supply for D1 mini and Matrix panel
- Lead out all signal pins, can be used for other purposes or ground them.
- DIP toggle switch can turn on or off all signals from D1 mini.
- Duplicate output port of panel on board in case you need cascade connection.
- Drive board
- 40CM data cable, connect to output of panel (longger cable for large board.)
Package NOT includes but need:
- Load sketch into D1 mini, plug on board to panel.
- Connect the 40CM data pin from output of board to panel output.
- Connect power supply from board to panel power pins.
- Optionally turn on/off toggle switch in case the boot pins conflict with D1 mini.
- Power on board or reset D1 mini, optionally turn on all toggle switches.
Demo Sketch based on PXMatrix library for our following panels:
- 32×16: Tested done
- 64×64: Tested done
- All demo code in our arduino main github folder – skechbook – ESP Matrix.