- With a USB interface, you can directly use the phone data cable in the computer point of view positioning effect. USB direct connection to the computer, that is, with the host computer-owned serial port function, no external serial port module
- With an on-board passive ceramic antenna and passive antenna amplifier circuit, alone with better results.
- With IPX interface, you can directly access IPX active antenna optionally. Avaialble here.
- Increase the MAX2659 signal amplification, search signal stronger
- The module comes with rechargeable battery backup, you can power-down to maintain ephemeris data
- EEPROM data save for GPS record
- Input voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- Power consumption
- Normal mode: 50 mA
- Power saving mode: 30 mA
- Operating Temperature -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
- Storage temperature -55 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Pin descriptions and electrical connections
- VCC Power input pin 3.3-5.5V
- GND Power ground
- RXD Module serial port to receive the foot – then single-chip serial port TXD sent
- TXD Module serial send pin – then the microcontroller serial RXD reception
- PPS Clock pulse output pin, connected to the red LED lights
On: Normal operation, but not positioned. Blinking: The positioning was successful
- Baud rate: The default baud rate for the module is 9600
Documentation on this page.