The Low Soldering point solder paste let you never burn your ICs, the normal soldering point is around 200 – 260°C, with this one you are fully safe to protect all your fragile ICs. And only need a few seconds to get the paste reflowed.
- Alloy: SN42 + Bi58
- Medium viscosity, easy to use and control
- Preferable Storage temperature: 5-10 °C
- Gross Weight: 50G
- Solder melting point: 138 °C
- Packaging includes the main syringe solder paste, ONLY 10 pcs common used needles (after we tested, you can use one for a year no mater if you cap it or not.. see the picture of the red needles), cap, empty syringe and a pusher, see the details in attached picture
- This solder paste is mixed well, after long term use it can still can a good state as usual.