- Based on MCU N76E003 controlled mosfet board, mosfet active on and off intermittently
- Can set 0~999 seconds (16-17 minutes) after to turn on relay. (also can program to 999 minutes or maybe hours in more complex level)
- Also can set 0~999 after to turn off relay or hold on relay.
- One extra input signal, can use to control board by programming.
- fully isolated by optical coupler
- In current demo code, will work as “emergency button”, when send signal will hold current loop to stop.
- Can also connect to board ground, to eliminate the isolation
- MCU flashed with bootloader, you can upload code by USB-TTL debugger, no need special programmer.
- Power supply 5-37V from right top two pin terminals
- Board start to count down, and turn on mosfet control when count down to zero: supply power out to right-bottom terminal VOUT from power-in VIN.
- You can set the count down time by buttons.
- External trigger on left side terminal, it will hold the count down time when it is short connected.
- For more versatile usage, you can always try to reprogram it.
- Wide range input voltage 5-37V by regulator LM317
- Protective diode to prevent wrong direction power connection.
- On board two parallel Mosfet AOD4184, up to 40V, and Id 2x 50A = 100A. And switch voltage = input voltage, input voltage should be no more than LM317 voltage 37V.
- On board segment display to show timing.
- One relay signal led indicator
- Two config buttons, only two used.