VL53L0X Laser Proximity Distance TOF Ranger Sensor
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Power: 2.8-5v
- IIC Interface, on board logic shift
- On board LDO power regulator 6206
- 10.5mm*13.3mm, installation hole 3mm
- Smallest Time-of-Flight TOF on the world
- Measurement distance 2 meters (notice code set to 1.2 meters)
- Measurement time <30ms
- Low power compution 20mW，standby 5μA
- ±3% precesision.
- Different from the traditional infrared proximity sensors, the VL53L0X outputs distance measurement results that are accurate to millimeters. The color and reflected light of the target object do not affect the ranging result.
- Phone camera depth of field measurement
- User detection for Personal Computers/ Laptops/Tablets and IoT (Energy saving).
- Robotics (obstacle detection).
- White goods (hand detection in automatic faucets, soap dispensers etc…)
- 1D gesture recognition.
- Laser assisted Auto-Focus. Enhances and speeds-up camera AF system performance,
especially in difficult scenes (low light levels, low contrast) or fast moving video mode.
- More applications:
- gesture sensing or proximity detection for a variety of innovative user interfaces;
- wall detection, cliff detection, and collision detection for appliances such as sweeping robots;
- sanitary products such as faucets, soap dispensers, etc. Hand dryers and flushers;
- other target applications include laptop user presence detection or power switch monitors, drones, and Internet of Things (IoT) products.