Photoelectric Reflective Sensor, Proximity, D18-E80NK
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
- This is a integration of emission and reception in one photoelectric sensor. Detection distance can be adjusted according to requirements.
- long detecting range, low interference by visible light, cheap, easy to assemble, easy to use and so on
- Widely used in robot obstacle avoidance, pipeline pieces and many other occasions.
- 3 ~ 80CM detecting distance (notice a small pot on sensor back for tuning)
- 2ms very fast response time
- NPN common-ON switch signal
- Brown line = Vin, blue line = ground, black line = signal
- 5V DC power, 100mA current, consumption DC<25mA
- Diameter: 17MM
- Sensor length: 45MM
- Lead length: 45CM
- Pointing angle: ≤15 °
- Detection of objects: opaque body
- Working temperature: -25 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Standard test objects: 10000LX below the following incandescent 3000LX
- Housing material: plastic
There are no reviews yet.