HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor (Passive Infrared Sensor)
SS-101A PIR sensor
- Additional information
- Reviews (13)
- Product Enquiry
HC-SR501 is based on infrared technology, automatic control module, using Germany imported LHI778 probe design, high sensitivity, high reliability, ultra-low-voltage operating mode, widely used in various auto-sensing electrical equipment, especially for battery-powered automatic controlled products.
|Voltage||4.8V – 20V|
|static current||<50 uA|
|TTL output||3.3V / 0V|
|Delay time||0.3S – 200S, custom up to 10M|
|Lock time||2.5S Default|
|Trigger methods||L – disable repeat trigger, H enable repeat trigger|
|Sensing range||less than 120 degree, within 7 meters|
|Temperature||– 15 ~ +70|
screw-screw 28mm, M2
Lens diameter: 23mm
- Use BISS0001 signal processing IC, sanyo genius regulator
Automatically sensing light for Floor, bathroom, basement, porch, warehouse, Garage, etc, ventilator, alarm, etc.
- Automatic detecting: the output will be high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically turn to low when object leave
- Photosensitive control (optional, not factory-set yet) can be set.
- Temperature compensation (optional, factory reset): In the summer when the ambient temperature rises to 30 ° C to 32 ° C, the detection distance is slightly shorter, temperature compensation can be used for performance compensation.
- Working mode (set by jumper)
- Non-repeatable trigger/ delay mode (set to LOW): the sensor will turn to low TTL after the delay, even the sensing object is still in range.
- Repeatable trigger (set to HIGH): the sensor will not turn to low if the object still staty in the sensing range in the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range: default voltage DC4.5V-20V.
- Micro-amp power level consumption: static current <50 microamps, particularly suitable for battery-powered automatic control products.
- Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.
Buck order price is 17% off for more than 100pcs order, price auto update in the cart page.
remymorra (verified owner) –
Very useful product, easy to use, does not require any special capability, very good mark 😀
schnetzi (verified owner) –
First, I had some troubles reading the right values. But after adjusting the photosensitive and temperature compensation controls it worked perfectly 🙂
balaji (verified owner) –
Seems perfect. Just use any arduino available sketch for this PIR. Works very well.
yfands (verified owner) –
The description says it all, very good product and affordable.
If you want a good and reliable proximity sensor, buy this.
Elad (verified owner) –
Good build quality and nice design!
zemlin (verified owner) –
As everybody says this is a great Device. I’m using it for building my DIY alarm system and plan on using for Home Automation
how to drive relay from hcSr501
reedv (verified owner) –
I have purchased and used many of these. I usually combine them with relays to make motion-sensing room light switches. They have been robust, reliable, and sensitive. I recommend them highly.
Joe (verified owner) –
Works far better than i thought possible. Flawless.
cbbxl (verified owner) –
They work great. I’m using 16 of them, directly on 12V to trigger logic MOSFETs, on autonomous installations (without Arduino or board)
Con: TTL output do not drive enough current to directly trigger some 12V relays, that’s why I’m using logic level MOSFET transistors (ex: MTP3055VL), which are finally more elegant than relays for DC current.
cromdeveloper (verified owner) –
Very good product!!
geraldhasmail (verified owner) –
I’m using these with Arduinos for security devices, and they have all worked quite well.
diazfjg (verified owner) –
Easy to use and good quality.