ESP8266 Mini-Dev Platform Board
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Based on ESP8266 MCU+WIFI solution, on board battery charge and use function, support all of our this series child board via on board connector, plug to use.
- Reset and IO0/PROG button, power and IO2 led.
- Default I2C pull-up resistors on pin IO4 and IO5
- On board CP2104 auto-download USB-TTL bridge
- Lead out all pins
Board Power Features:
- On board TP4067 battery charger:
- Up to 600mA charge current
- Charge and standby led indicator (front)
- Support anti-reverse direction by chip
- Default for 4.2V lithium battery, also customizable for 4.35 or 3.6V LFP battery
- Power supply auto-switch between USB supply+charge or battery supply.
- On board 1.25mm battery connector, or reserved to support CR123A battery connector
- One power on/off switch
Board Connector Features:
- Board-to-board connector, plug in to use, without any wirings.
- Can be futher lock by 2mm screw hex spacer.
- Connector pin definitions please see on this page.
- UART interface is selectable by jumper. And can be connect to ESP8266 hardware UART TXD/RXD or software UART IO12/IO14.
- Tested with ESY-LINK, child board can be remotely control by WIFI to hardware UART.
Shipment includes: main board, 1.25mm battery one-end male 10CM cable.