This series include size: 2.4”, 3.2”, 3.2”-W (Widescreen), 4.3”, 5.0”, 7.0”
- All LCDs includes the SD card slot and touch panel function.
- All LCDs are Arduino supported, can be driven by Arduino, AVR, PIC, STM32 and most 8080 16bits MCUs.
- All LCDs also includes the backpack PCB, 3.3-5V power regulating circuit (AMS1117).
- All LCDs are supported by UTFT library. And some codes need to modify further due to some reasons, for example in the touch panel demo code, display on X+ and X- are mirror, so when you draw on left it comes to right, this changes on code will need to do it by yourself.
Arduino Adapter Shield:
- TFT01 Arduino shield available on this link, you can directly plug this LCD module in the shield and work with Arduino board.
- Please be aware the driver of V2.1 2.4” LCD will be ILI9325. (V1.2 version IC is S6D1121)
- Please view specification of this series here.
- Another recently touch function testing video can find here.