This series include size: 2.4”, 3.2”, 3.2”-W (Widescreen), 4.3”, 5.0”, 7.0”
- All LCDs includes the SD card slot and touch panel function.
- All LCDs are Arduino supported, can be driven by Arduino, AVR, PIC, STM32 and most 8080 16bits MCUs.
- All LCDs also includes the backpack PCB, 3.3-5V power regularing circuit (AMS1117).
- All LCDs are supported by UTFT library except 7.0 is not yet fully tested. And some codes need to modify further due to some reasons, for example in the touch panel demo code, display on X+ and X- are mirror, so when you draw on left it comes to right, this changes on code will need to do it by yourself.
Arduino Adapter Shield:
- TFT01 Arduino shield available on this link, you can directly plug this LCD module in the shield and work with Arduino board.
- Please be aware the driver of V2.1 2.4” LCD will be ILI9325. (V1.2 version IC is S6D1121)
- Please view specification of this series here.