7” LVDS VGA LCD and Controller Board, RPI [Options]
$16.80 – $21.60
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
- Product Enquiry
- Please note the LCD and control board are sold separately! For the kit, you will need to choose both option including the LCD and control board.
- NOT inlcuding touch screen panel anymore, please buy it alone here.
Can be used for Raspberry Pi, please note you will need control board to connect between the LCD and RPI.
Features of LCD AT070TN92:
- Size: 7 inch
- Resolution: 800 * 480
- Width ratio: 16: 9
- Thickness: 3MM
- Type: Long 6012
Features of LVDS Controller Board:
- 1 channel VGA signal input
- 2 channel AV signal input
- 1 channel HDMI input, and the support of the IC is HDMI1.1 and 1.2
- 1 channel channel reverse signal input
- Support wide voltage input, and can work between 5V-24V,,
- Standard backlight 6PIN jack, can use external high voltage board
- Integrated LCD driver board LED backlight driver board road,
- Standard LVDS signal output, can support single-6, single-8, double-6, double-8, etc. standard LVDS signals LCD, but only supports screen LCD power supply of 3.3V
- Standard key board interface, and supports dual color LED display
- Support TTL signal output
- Supports: AT070TN 90 92 94, more general LVDS interface LCD should be supported, but we do NOT guarantee for the else.
- Parts List: driver board + AV Cable + button board
- Product Dimensions: 90.5mm * 65.6mm * 8mm
AT070TN92 Bare LCD Only, LVDS Control Board (Not Including LCDs)
errol (verified owner) –
Works great with Pi3.
Pi does not know about 800×480, it needs this in config.txt to display at native resolution:
hdmi_cvt=800 480 60 3