Membrane Button Keypad [Types]
5.00 out of 5
$0.80 – $1.60
SKU: IKE1005 Category: Keypad Tags: Button-Push, Key-pad, Membrane
- Additional information
- Reviews (6)
- Product Enquiry
For 4X4 Version:
- Pad Size: 3″ x 2-3/4″ x 1/30″ (77 x 70 x 0.8mm)
- Cable Length: 3-1/3″ or 85mm
- Weight: 9g
- Connector: Dupont 8 pins, 0.1″ (2.54mm) Pitch
- Mount Style: Self-Adherence
- Max. Circuit Rating: 35VDC, 100mA
- Insulation Spec.: 100M Ohm, 100V
- Dielectric: Withstand 250VRms (60Hz, 1min)
- Contact Bounce: <=5ms
- Life Expectancy: 1 million closures
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +40 °C
- Glue on the back side
6 reviews for Membrane Button Keypad [Types]
Add a review Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Probably it is the thinnest keyboard in the world, has a good price and is suitable for electronic assemblies such as alarms, access systems.
liuferdinand (verified owner) –
Very good and useful product!
Tips: Use it through resistor ladder and use only 1 (one) ATmega’s ADC pin (Arduino “analog” pin) instead of 9 digital pin.
remymorra (verified owner) –
koursaros (verified owner) –
really good input for arduino experiments
you can glue it to any surface and make a panel
lots of info on net
cromdeveloper (verified owner) –
muunokhoi (verified owner) –
Buttons feel pretty solid. Good feedback, easy to use and install in a project.