- Touch pads based on Tontek ICs TTP223 – 1pins, TTP224 – 4pin, TTP 226 – 8 pins, TTP229 – 16 pins
- For 1 ,4, 8 pins, touching indication LED is on board, you can view the status directly from the LEDs when you press it, but not for 16 pins version.
- Can replace traditional mechanical keypads, even can use with dielectric materials as pads, high sensitive human touch sensing
- Direct TTL signal output that can be used by MCUs or arduino
- Very low power consumption, uA level
- Capacitive types touch
- 2.4-5.5V wide range power supply
- Module can set to many different mode, low power consumption mode, IIC mode, key mode, long-time mode, rapid mode, etc, please refer this to the datasheet below. Mode can be set by jumper on board.
- ICs need about 0.8~1.0 second for calibration when started, also auto calibration when all keys are not touched, please check datasheet for more details.
- This module can be placed underneath any isolated materials, like thick glass, plastic case and still sensing, thickness up to 8mm, quite good at 2-4mm.
Documentation: schematic, datasheet available on this page.
narioinc89 (verified owner) –
Excellent quality, documentation was handy for interfacing with my boarduino
these are great. I wish that there was a 5 input ( 4 directions and a center select button) also be nice if some way to add own notation and still keep nice look….