[price-up] 128*64 Dots Graphic Matrix LCD, HQM1286404, KS0108
- Additional information
- Reviews (3)
- Product Enquiry
This is a 128×64 liquid crystal display that support Chinese character , English characters and even graphics, very suitable for interactive work with Arduino.
12864 is an unofficial Arduino library that supports 12864 Graphic LCDs that use the ST7920 chip.
This module support parallel and serial interface, when using a serial port mode, DB0 – DB5 didn’t use, DB6 (SCL) : serial clock, rolled out brand-new DB7 1993 (SI) : serial model data mouth
- Power:VDD = + 5V or + 3V, usable software adjust contrast
- Display content: 128 (column) X 64 (lines)
- Display mode: FSTN is show a semipermeable (white background with black text)
- Properties: blue LED backlighting lateral backlighting, current: 80MA
- Control chip: ST7920, may choose to use a serial port or parallel, Set R1 0 ohms,it’s parallel port; Set R2 0 ohms, it’s serial interface.
Read more information on this page.
Pinout showh here is absolutely wrong. I’ve managed to get it working with U8glib library in serial mode and it works great. Seller should update his information. When using U8glib keep in mind to choose ST7920.
Chao (store manager) –
We updated all the pins info, please read it on this page: https://www.electrodragon.com/w/index.php?title=J12864
Sorry for the wrong pins.
Wow! I wish every seller would react that fast!
Great job, 10 stars!