Cutting range covers the diameter of wires from 0.2 to 1.25 mm^2, which is 30-14 AWG. Read the wire specification here.
Different diameter options for wires, blades are proccessed by a special mechanical precision machining and high-frequency quenching treatment, handle is made of high quality plastic, ergonomic, comfortable and durable.
- high-quality ABS handle, comfortable grip.
- Accurate stripping blade, cutting accurate, fast, and long life.
- The head has a a convenient pressure line.
- Stripping Aperture metric control.
- Forming tool milling system, not on the line core.
How to use
- Select the stripping knife-edge according to the diameter of the wires.
- put the point from where you want to strip in the middle of the pliers
- Hold stripping tool handle, cable clamp, and slowly force the the cable outer skin slowly peeling off.
- Release the tool handle, remove the cable, the cable the metal neatly exposed outside, the rest of the insulating plastic intact.