PCB Service 2 layers [Size]
- Additional information
- Reviews (25)
- Product Enquiry
- Length and width within 10×10 cm – default
- Length and width over 10×10 cm but within 10×15 cm, extra cost +$22
- R1 Standard PCB: White, Black, Red, Green (R2 Express Free), Blue, Yellow
- R1 Standard PCB: 6-7 Days, support express option 30 hours or 50 hours. (If you have two PCB order, can only order one of this extra service for two)
- R2 Express Free: 1-3 Days, express in 60 hours, no need extra express cost.
- 2 – Default
- 10PCs each purchase Default
- 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, extra cost +$0.5
- 1.6mm – Default (R2 Express Free)
- 2.0mm, extra cost +$20
Board Trace Copper Thickness:
- 1oz, 35um, Default
- 2oz, 70um, extra cost +$20
- Trace width/spacing: 6/6 mil
- HASL – Default
- HASL Free + $6
- ENIG + $20
- Half-Hole + $20, if you need this please contact first or write note in order.
- Impedance + $60
- Add stamp holes, V-cut or similar penalization technics need extra cost, please choose correct options, otherwise will NOT be applied.
- Non-Penalization single board can apply R2 express free.
- Dimension: Any irregular shape should be treated as a rectangular, with maximum size.
- Board test: fully tested by fly probes.
- Read more production capability and limits on this page.
How to order:
- Double check your gerber file is validate, see more here
- Please make sure files are all correct, we will check your files in the beginning but it’s 100% we can find all problems (only check manufacturing issues), any extra problems caused delay we will be hard to response for it.
- Placed your order with right options on this page.
- We will confirm your in 12 hours after we send into production.
|PCB Color, Size|
balaji (verified owner) –
I have tried many times, and turned out to be very good. I recommend to try it.
chathura (verified owner) –
hi, I highly this service. which is fast and with good quality..
kimhochreiter (verified owner) –
Excellent service and great quality, thank you.
email@example.com (verified owner) –
Excellent quality and incredibly reasonable price. High recommended.
koursaros (verified owner) –
you must check this out
i used to make my own boards but this look professional.
good work guys
greggde (verified owner) –
Excellent board quality, but highly recommend DHL or similar shipping.
rlopez (verified owner) –
Excellent quality, great white color boards. Fast shipping.
The best PCBs at a good price.
zohan (verified owner) –
Easily the biggest ‘hidden’ deal on this site.
Amazing PCB work at a fraction of the cost of other locations.
jimmus (verified owner) –
I love these.
The first time, I was surprised how easy it was. I just shipped my Gerber files, and it worked great. I was also impressed by the high quality of the boards.
The third time I tried the service, there was a snag in my Gerber file. I was impressed by the quick response and the good communication. Since then I have not had a problem.
I will continue to use this service.
telefonni (verified owner) –
Good PCBs at a good price, easy to solder, good quality.
I’m very satisfied.
greggde (verified owner) –
I tried another service, not to mention names, so I’ll call it FDRobot. Never happy about the production time, even when purchasing rush jobs. Never tried the 53 or 30 hour turn around time at ElectroDragon, so I’ll let you know how it goes. But the quality at ED has always been good. Happy about the new stencil service, can’t wait to see how that works out!
alexbunodiere (verified owner) –
Very good quality PCBs at a fraction of normal cost, great service!
overdrive (verified owner) –
I am very happy with this service and I highly recommend it. Better than any of the other services that I have used and the v-score option and reasonable shipping makes life much easier.
Larento (verified owner) –
First Time ordering from PCB service from electrodragon. I must say that the quality is good and of good quality.
Keep up the good work !
carlosarriaga (verified owner) –
great quality and fast shipping, I will usit again without doubt!
Eduardo (verified owner) –
Boards arived to Germany in perfect timing by Belgian Post.
Perfect quality. Exactly as I thought. 100%.
I will again recommend your pcb service.
Please enjoy the rest of your holidays!
Jean-Luc (verified owner) –
I purchased boards, 5 times using this service, 5 different designs, and I am very very happy with the result. Quality is excellent, manufacturing time + shipping time is about 10 days for France. Since ElectroDragon manufactures 12 boards to deal with boards not passing the test, you may get 11 or 12 boards eventually.
Keith Huffstutler (verified owner) –
I have used this service twice now and am very pleased with the quality of these boards. Thanks for offering this service!
thequiltmaven (verified owner) –
Excellent PCBs. No problems with the design.
porkyneal (verified owner) –
Used a few times and has always come out great, would recommend this service for any prototyping needs.
Charly86 (verified owner) –
I’m always using this service, RED PCB color for same price, I love it. Panelizing is easy and vcut also. I’m ordering stencil same time and all is really fine, neither had any problem. I’m so happy with the result. Quality is excellent, manufacturing time is about 6 days and shipping to France less than 8 for shipping with Belgium Post. If you’re lucky you can get all is 2 weeks.
Jacques (verified owner) –
Very good PCB. Very fast shipping through Belgium post.
benjamin (verified owner) –
Very very nice quality !
I highly recommend it !
gagliarduk (verified owner) –
Very good quality and fast delivery.
Mark (verified owner) –
Boards are high quality, turn-around time is decent, shipping is reasonable, and I don’t know anywhere else you can get them made without paying more than twice the price, It’s win:win. Shipping from China does take some time, but it is what it is. And generating compatible gerber files is a snap with latest versions of Eagle. Service is excellent, if you have a problem with the gerber files, they’re very helpful.
I used to make boards out of those generic boards with rows of holes and foil tape, ugh what a hassle, and they look like crap. These are way easier (once you learn Eagle), look professional and you can put way more components in the same space — especially if you use SMD. I can’t force myself to make them the old, hard way anymore.
There is no downside, if you’ve never had a board made for a project you owe it to yourself to try this. And if you have, you’ll love these guys.